Welcome to immortality.
The Pro Football Hall of Fame has announced its Class of 2019, including some players who have been selected in their first year of eligibility!
The decision was made after the Hall of Fame's board of selectors cut the list of 15 modern-era Finalists down to 10, and then down to five. Then the board voted yes or no on the final five remaining names.
Without further ado, here is the official Class of 2019:
Pro Football Hall of Fame Class of 2019
- Cornerback for Washington Redskins (1999-2003) and Denver Broncos (2004-13)
- Tight End for Kansas City Chiefs (1997-2008) and Atlanta Falcons (2009-13)
- Cornerback for New England Patriots (1995-2004), New York Jets (2005), Kansas City Chiefs (2006-07), New York Jets (2008) and Denver Broncos (2009)
- Center for Seattle Seahawks (1994-97), New York Jets (1998-2005) and Tennessee Titans (2006-09)
- Safety for Baltimore Ravens (2002-2012), Houston Texans (2013) and New York Jets (2013)
- Principal Owner of Denver Broncos (1984-Present)
- Vice President of Play Personnel for Dallas Cowboys (1960-88)
- Safety for Kansas City Chiefs (1960-71)
Get Your 2019 Enshrinement Week Tickets
See the Class of 2019 get enshrined into the Pro Football Hall of Fame with an Official Ticket Package from HOF Experiences. Be there in Canton for the biggest celebration of the year with a 4-, 3- or Single-Day Package with multiple levels of accommodations.