The Pro Football Hall of Fame Class of 2017 has been announced, and we find it fitting to get to know each of the newly selected members. The seven heroes of the game to be inducted are as follows: Morten Andersen, Terrell Davis, Kenny Easley, Jerry Jones, Jason Taylor, LaDainian Tomlinson and Kurt Warner. Last time, we recapped the career of Kenny Easley. This week, we’re highlighting kicker Morten Andersen! Read all about his NFL career below.
- Michigan State grad
- 25 seasons (1982-2004)
- 80’s & 90’s All-Decade teams
- 7 Pro Bowls
- Fourth Round Pick of the Saints in 1982
- Scored more than 90 points 22 times
- Topped 100 points in 14 Seasons
- All-time leading scorer for Saints and Falcons
- All-Pro five times
- First player to kick three 50-yard field goals in same game
- In 1995, scored 2,544 points via 565 field goals, 849 extra points
Celebrate with Morten Andersen
Join us in Canton to celebrate the career and accomplishments of Morten Andersen as he is enshrined into the Pro Football Hall of Fame! With an Official HOF Experiences Ticket Package, you can experience the excitement of the Pro Football Hall of Fame Enshrinement Week Powered by Johnson Controls. Join Hall of Famers at the Enshrinement Ceremony, get access to VIP parties, attend a Class of 2017 autograph session and more!