The 2018 Pro Football Hall of Fame finalists have been announced and this is a list you aren’t going to want to miss! Here’s a look at who’s in the running for the Class of 2018 according to the Pro Football Hall of Fame,
The 2018 Modern-Era Finalists with their positions, years and teams:
- Tony Boselli, Tackle – 1995-2001 Jacksonville Jaguars
- Isaac Bruce, Wide Receiver – 1994-2007 Los Angeles/St. Louis Rams, 2008-09 San Francisco 49ers
- Brian Dawkins, Safety – 1996-2008 Philadelphia Eagles, 2009-2011 Denver Broncos
- Alan Faneca, Guard – 1998-2007 Pittsburgh Steelers, 2008-09 New York Jets, 2010 Arizona Cardinals
- Steve Hutchinson, Guard – 2001-05 Seattle Seahawks, 2006-2011 Minnesota Vikings, 2012 Tennessee Titans
- Joe Jacoby, Tackle – 1981-1993 Washington Redskins
- Edgerrin James, Running Back – 1999-2005 Indianapolis Colts, 2006-08 Arizona Cardinals, 2009 Seattle Seahawks
- Ty Law, Cornerback – 1995-2004 New England Patriots, 2005, 2008 New York Jets, 2006-07 Kansas City Chiefs, 2009 Denver Broncos
- Ray Lewis, Linebacker – 1996-2012 Baltimore Ravens
- John Lynch, Free Safety – 1993-2003 Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 2004-07 Denver Broncos
- Kevin Mawae, Center – 1994-97 Seattle Seahawks, 1998-2005 New York Jets, 2006-09 Tennessee Titans
- Randy Moss, Wide Receiver – 1998-2004, 2010 Minnesota Vikings, 2005-06 Oakland Raiders, 2007-2010 New England Patriots, 2010 Tennessee Titans, 2012 San Francisco 49ers
- Terrell Owens, Wide Receiver – 1996-2003 San Francisco 49ers, 2004-05 Philadelphia Eagles, 2006-08 Dallas Cowboys, 2009 Buffalo Bills, 2010 Cincinnati Bengals
- Brian Urlacher, Linebacker – 2000-2012 Chicago Bears
- Everson Walls, Cornerback – 1981-89 Dallas Cowboys, 1990-92 New York Giants, 1992-93 Cleveland Browns
The 15 Modern-Era Finalists join three other finalists to comprise 18 finalists under consideration for the Pro Football Hall of Fame’s Class of 2018.
Two Senior Finalists were announced in August 2017 by the Seniors Committee that reviews the qualifications of those players whose careers ended more than 25 years ago.
- Robert Brazile, Linebacker – 1975-1984 Houston Oilers
- Jerry Kramer, Guard – 1958-1968 Green Bay Packers
One Contributor Finalist, also announced in August, was selected by the Hall of Fame’s Contributor Committee that considers persons, other than players and coaches, who made outstanding contributions to professional football.
- Bobby Beathard, General Manager/Personnel Administrator – 1966-67 Kansas City Chiefs, 1968-1971 Atlanta Falcons, 1972-77 Miami Dolphins, 1978-1988 Washington Redskins, 1990-99 San Diego Chargers
To be elected, a finalist must receive a minimum positive vote of 80 percent during the annual selection meeting.
Learn more about the Selection Process and the Enshrinement Week here.
Join us in Caton, Ohio!
This class is shaping up to be one of the best we’ve ever seen! Don’t miss the opportunity to see the enshrinement of some of the biggest heroes of the game. You can easily attend the Pro Football Hall of Fame Enshrinement Week Powered by Johnson Controls with HOF Experiences. As a VIP guest with HOF Experiences, you will enjoy four days of football greatness. You’ll have seats to the Hall of Fame Game, the Enshrinement Ceremony, and the Concert for legends along with exclusive access to some of the best parties all weekend. To learn more, click below or call us at 844.751.0532.